In case of online sales, it is necessary for the sellers to use customers personal data. You can not avoid it, for example for shipping purposes we need data such as your name and address, to which we have to send the products you selected and for which you are most certainly waiting impatiently.
We know that by providing us with this information, you expect not only reliable completion of the order, but also that your data will be duly stored and protected against unauthorized access. The trust and safety of our clients is very important to us, that’s why we comply with the statutory provisions and the new regulations contained in the GDPR regulation – the general regulation on the protection of personal data.
We want you to have all the information regarding data protection – their processing, that’s why apart from the information contained in our Terms of service, we inform you that:
1. The administrator of your data is GREEN LINE based in Wilczyce, Tax identification no. (NIP): 8961331498, REGON: 020067483
2. You can contact us at this address: Wilczyce, Wroclawska 5, 51-361 Wroclaw or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your data is processed for the following purposes:
1) to fulfill orders placed by you,
2) in order to keep the account created by you, in which you can check the history of your orders and the status of current orders, and also thanks to setting up an account you do not have to enter your data necessary to complete the order each time.
4. We do not collect your consent to process your data for the purposes set out above, because the basis for their processing are statutory prerequisites, i.e. the implementation of agreements between us regarding the sale of goods or account maintenance.
5. Bearing in mind the requirements of the GDPR regulation to provide you with information about the period of time for which we will process your data, taking into account not only the specificity of our business, including the possibility of submitting complaints, but also other obligations imposed on us as business entities, including tax law, we inform you that your data will be stored and processed for 6 years.
6. You have the right to demand from us access to your personal data, as well as rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer data. Remember that you can update your data by logging into your account and making changes in it.
7. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, although we hope that thanks to the high data processing standards according to which we operate, it will not be necessary.
9. Remember that the data you give us is necessary for the implementation of your orders. Without them, we will not be able to complete your order. At the same time, also for the purpose of fulfilling the order, your data is processed at the stage of purchase by the entity through which you have decided to make the payment, and at the stage of delivery by the companies through which the delivery is made.